Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying an area of minimum memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard procedure and, independently thereof, to allow or prevent security settings or stored temporary cookies.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies on your navegador-seisen.com will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of seisen.com can use third-party services on behalf of seisen.com, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and for the provision of related services activity Website and other Internet services.
|Type of cookie||Cookie name||Uses||Expires|
|Website count use (Google Analytics||_utma||_utma This randomly generated number is used to determine unique visitors to our site||2 Years|
|_utmb||This randomly generated number works with _utmc to calculate the average time users spend on our site||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This randomly generated number works with _utmc to calculate the average time users spend on our site||When browser is closed|
|_utmz||This is a randomly generated number and information on how they arrived at a site (eg, directly or via a link, organic search or paid)||6 months|
|Customizing online store (encrypted using a unique cookie to store all session information)Only if online shop is active.||date_add||The date and time of the cookie was created (in YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS).||20 Days|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected language.|
|id_currency||The ID of the selected currency.|
|last_visited_category||The ID of the last visited category of product announcements..|
|ajax_blockcart_display||If the block purchases is "folding" or "deployed".|
|viewed||The IDs viewed as a comma-separated list.|
|id_wishlist||The ID of the current list displayed on your block list.|
|id_guest||The client id visitor when not logged in|
|id_connections||The connection ID of the current session visitor|
|id_customer||The client id visitor when logged|
|customer_lastname||The customer surname.|
|customer_firstname||The client first name.|
|logged||If the customer is logged-in|
|passwd||The hash MD5 of _COOKIE_KEY_ in config / settings.inc.php and the password that the customer uses|
|email The email address that the client uses to log|
|id_cart||Current Id basket shown in block cart.|
|date_add||The date and time of the cookie was created (in YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS).|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected languaje.|
|id_employee||The employee ID.|
|lastname||the employee surname.|
|firstname||The employee first name.|
|email profile||The email address the employee used to log|
|profile||Identify the profile that determines which tabs the employee can access.|
|passwd||The MD5 hash of _COOKIE_KEY_ in config / settings.inc.php and password that you use to log employee|
|checksum||"The Blowfish checksum used to determine whether the cookie has been modified by a third .If the checksum does not match, the customer will be closed session and the cookie will be erased."|
Remember that you can allow, block, disable or delete cookies installed on your computer when you want through the settings of your web browser.
If you want to withdraw your consent at any time related www.seisen.com Cookies Policy, you should delete the cookies stored on your computer through the adjustments and settings for your Internet browser.
If you want to delete your browser cookies www.seisen.com registered, here are instructions for different browsers:
Internet Explorer: Click Here
Google Chrome: Click Here
Mozilla firefox: Click Here
Safari: Click Here
Enters the Safari> Preferences menu; In the Privacy section, click the Details button; Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies.
Other: In general, to remove cookies from your browser, you should go to the Preferences menu or Browser Settings and look for the Privacy section. There you'll find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by websites you visit, as well as configure the behavior of your browser when trying cookies.
Remember to always access the latest support information such browsers to learn how you can delete cookies, since the mode can differ between versions and operating systems.